View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2018, 04:24 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Soulscape Project- Converting the Dark Souls game to

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullScape View Post
Awesome idea! Would be really cool to see some custom game modes like reach the bonfire from your spawn point and some kinda of flask system, could be cool great work.
Ideally I would make a series of scenarios thats meant to be played through like a scapes version of Dark souls. For now though gotta finish the project which might take awhile because new stuff just arrived today!

As well as the mega bosses, though those are too expensive/big to really viably convert to customs.
Its too bad that the rest of the stuff I should be getting. (The stretchgoals) will not be arriving for years after they were supposed to, if at all. I guess its a good sign you got more of your addons.
I actually just bought my stuff off amazon(got Kalameet, asylum Demon as well) so any kickstarter backer should definitely have theirs by now. I am mostly excited for the new classes in terms of making gameplay interesting at this point but veryyyy excited for all the models for enemies we are(hopefully) getting. Kinda weird that people have their hands on the four kings etc. already somehow....