View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2019, 09:46 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Edit: The only reason I bother saying anything is because what happens here does affect me if I choose to go to a tournament, as these customs are allowed at the ones I now seldom participate in.
Hmmmm.. I'm lucky to play Heroscape 2-3 times a year if that. For a discontinued game having a tournament available is a testament to it's support and the people who play it. Power creep is an issue, particularly in light of units like Cather Spearmen and other A and B units. C3V and SOV haven't put in many units that are below that mark and none that are below a considered C. Xotli mentioned this concern as well. Though overall the highest ranked units in classic 'scape still are as good as anything that has been created by C3V/SOV. Sure, I'd like to see some weird outliers added that aren't as expected to be played as much and of course terrain but it's just a limit of not truly manufacturing the game but adapting what exists. I'm sorry if you don't feel you can participate in games because of C3V/SOV if that is the case. That's not the intent at all of course. The fanscape continuation of the game is now almost as old as the original game from when it was first published and then discontinued. I'm just happy it is alive and well despite that.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!