View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@White Knight , what is the easiest way to cut off the bases on these in blender? I dont mind the base attached, its just sometimes more of a pain to emove the supports between the figure and base. Also printing the separate allows for stickered bases. Even printing them solid I still get more breaks with ones that have the base attached. Im going to give printing a bunch of these another go since you are making the really great matte files.
1) Import the model into Blender
2) Go to Edit mode (bottom toolbar)
3) Hit 'A' to deselect everything
4) Right click somewhere on the base
5) Hold down the 'ctrl' key and continually press the '+' key until the entire base is selected.
6) Hit 'X' and delete vertices
7) Go to Object mode (bottom toolbar)
8 ) Save as .stl file

The bases are not attached to the models, so they can be easily removed. Hopefully the feet are closed on the bottom so the model is manifest. If you struggle with a model let me know and I can clean it up.