View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2019, 04:11 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Woohoo! We had a great turnout and hero smackdown on Saturday! 16 players even! 2 Hulks! 5 Iron Golems in the same army! It was a great time, and thanks to everyone who came and made for a great experience! Standings have been posted here.

Check below for our next format: Random Teams! It's one of my favorites and is always a great time! We also have an important announcement that I'm going to be posting a lot to make sure that everyone is aware, even if they don't check the site super often:
After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19