View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2019, 03:05 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dignan's Maps - New Map 3/3/19

Update 3/3/19

Back to back days for updates, that hasn't happened in awhile. Here is a giant map I put together for our NHSD a little while back. I had it up on my table for months after because we had such a great time playing on it. I don't imagine many people will get a chance to build this, but it was definitely one of the biggest hits in our area. Note, the picture doesn't match the build instructions. I revised the map after the picture and didn't feel like editting a new one. The map is still largely the same, I just cleaned it up.

Map: Crescendo
Date Uploaded: 3/3/2019
Requires: 6 RotV, 4 RttFF, 2 BftU

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".