View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2018, 09:22 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dignan's Maps - New Map 9/30/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post

Interesting. All makes sense.

My only other concerns with the map would be about chokepoints and the possibility of each player claiming one of the far hills near the end of the game and then neither player wanting to move. Have either of these been a concern at all?
Well, that's possible. But at that point, both sides should hold a wound glyph and one player would be forced to move forward to stop the eventual wearing down of his army. I haven't seen that happen yet. The matches are usually pretty bloody right off the bat. But I'll have several more games of this played at NHSD and who knows what we'll see.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".