View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Dayton, Ohio NHSD Tournament Oct. 19th!

Interesting. I don't see it now. But in the OP, where you have the Facebook info for the bar, it showed a friend of mine named Chris as a mutual friend. I *thought* it was a friend of *yours*, who had liked the bar or something, but it's possible that it was just showing his image to me because he's a friend of *mine*, and FB code somehow dialed him up through the window in the OP.

I don't know why it displayed that way, but I don't see him hidden there anymore. A gamer friend of mine from Ohio named Chris.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =