Thread: The Rise of Hel
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2011, 01:42 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Rise of Hel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadnarg434 View Post
Fourth chapter is up.

Thanks a lot for the compliments guys, especially The Grim Reaper's Friend. They mean a lot.

I re-organized the thread, as to hide the chapters in different sections. (so as not to dissuade people from reading it, when they open it and are overwhealmed by how long it is ) This makes it neater, as well as easier to get to the comments at the bottom.

One question though, to those people who are more computer-savy then me. (Although thats not much of an acomplishment, Im pretty noob-like when it comes to formatting. Why does the second and third chapter expand out to fill the page? My guess is because of the picture, but is there a way to fix it? I could use the help.

Thanks again for the compliments and comments! Hope you continue to enjoy the story.
Umm, I'm not sure what you mean. It doesn't expand over here. It looks just like the others. If it does on yours, it probably is the picture, and you could try resizing it. (Just use the arrows when you hover your mouse over the edge of the picture. It should work.)

P.S. Glad you like the posts. I'll be sure to post again.

Eternity - Outlining Plot P04 (placeholder name)
Spoiler Alert!