View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:58 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Destructible Object: Turbo Lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
OK, no pics but I will attempt to explain.

There are three pieces of a HeroClix unit.
1- the Figure
2- the inner wheel of the base
3- the outershell of the base

Remove the figure from the base.
Separate the inner wheel from the outershell.

That outershell can snap into a ladder rung on 8 (I think it is 8 ) different sides of its edge.
On the edge of the wheel, there are teeth that stagger (some are slightly larger than the others). The larger teeth are the 8 sides that actually snap into the ladder rungs.

Now what I do is I use my razor to cut those long teeth down to the same length as the shorter ones. This way the disk easily snaps into the ladder run on all sides and easily supports the weight of all small or medium figures.

I will take some pics this weekend and post them on Monday.
No pics needed. This is exactly the kind of "dumbed-down" explanation I needed.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee