View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map in progress - Ruins of Heroes Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I love the name. Is this supposed to be on an island, though? If so, I'd love to see more sand and some jungle trees ... if not, it's perfect as is.
I was actually envisioning this as the middle of some place like Themyscira. Where this building is the central building of the queen, with the assembly courtyard (sand tiles) in front. All other buildings would be built off & around this one, but can't be seen as the map isn't large enough to bring them into view .

(I was thinking that I could include some jungle brush, but since I don't have the set I don't have any experience with aesthetic layout for them so I avoid it)

Cheers