View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroQuest Revival?

I believe it was about two years ago when I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff Van Ness. He came over @chas house and brought his and Craig's newest game, Shifting Realms, for us to playtest. He also was kind enough to give me a jungle terrain set and a Win Chiu Woo.

Jeff told me that he and Craig were discussing the possibility of getting the rights to Heroscape. He also said, at a later date when I talked with him at a convention, that he and Craig were talking about how they would include the C3V. This may be old news but I thought I'd repeat it here.