Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Finished Clones, Tigris,Trex's Sculpts and Repaints 3-2-15

Finished Product on the monks with Master Woo.

Finished Zombies. Now I have a horde.

Ones in Front are originals, on the left, the clones, on the right, the reaper proxies.
The Gladiatrons actually turned out the very best.
I was really blown away on those.

The only real difference are the bases, I used confrontation bases on these guys.

Next up was a character I had been working on for a while. I used a DND weretiger figure. Added a bunch of samurai armor I sculpted, Gave him a sword I made, and Wa-La. His name will be TIGRIS KAHN.

Now some shots of him all done up.

The markings on his sword are Japanese symbols I looked up on Google Images. According to that, I put the markings on his blade for "Beast","Man",and "Loyalty". I thought it would be a fitting nice touch for a loyal samurai that had been bitten and turned into a weretiger. Any how, Enjoy, as I enjoyed making them. Also @cwidje , I did finally get that second wash on my Grimnak 2.0, thanks for compelling me to not be lazy, as it turned out much nicer.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; February 25th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.