View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The "space one" Starfarers of Catan is not an expansion but a completely different game. It is a great game though.

Here is a everything Catan.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/metasea...ch=catan&B1=Go

The 2 main expansions are:

Seafarers of Catan. I have only played that once, but didn't really like it.

Cities and Knights. I have played this a few times and it really adds a lot more to the game, the only draw back is that it really lengthens the gameplay time.

There are a lot of smaller expansions. Like Fishermen of Catan, it was in the most recent issue of Games Quarterly, I have it but haven't played it yet. The one you mentioned is The Great River of Catan. There was a small one released in Germany recently called Die große Karawane, I was hoping to get it in Games Quarterly but since they have (supposedly) stopped printing I don't think I will be able to get my hands on it.

I don't like event deck.

Got Sheep for Grains?
Got Wood for Sheep?