View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2017, 11:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thumbs Up

I greatly approve of this selection. Haven't quite solidified what I'm doing and I'm glad nothing I'm dying to play happens simultaneously. A good mix to satisfy a diverse group of Scapers. Look forward to it.

~Dysole, who does admit that Wendigo was aesthetically pleasing but in gameplay ended up making a chokepoint for range to dominate (e.g. Krav and Deathstalkers {mostly Krav} shouldn't be able to kill 4 Hydras with ease, sorry TurkeyClubSammich)