View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Taskmaster

Something I have been working on for Taskmaster for his Photographic Reflexes. It's kind of tricky to replicate what he can do, so I figured that instead of boosting his attack and defense beyond appropriate levels, I'd go the route of making the opponent's figure less effective to replicate his ability to learn their moves quickly and anticipate their actions. It may not be perfect by it's they way I plan on approaching it anyway.
This can help him against Spidey Sense type defenses and by lowering the opponent's defense, it will also decrease the chance of Counter Strikes working against him.

Photographic Reflexes
When Taskmaster is attacked with a normal attack by an opponent's adjacent figure, the attacking figure subtracts 1 from its attack. When Taskmaster attacks an opponent's adjacent figure, that figure cannot use any special powers that require rolling a 20-sided die before rolling defense dice and subtracts 1 from its defense.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon