View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2018, 08:27 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Giant Sized Scape Battles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The idea atm isn't to create giant figures that fit in with normal Scape, but instead figures that are the height of a normal character (5 or 6 hexes tall) but represent giant monsters like Godzilla. So your average superhero would probably be pretty darn small to fit in with scale.

I think papercraft buildings could actually be really viable. (Plus, if you wanted you could actually physically crush them )
Ahh I see a completely different scale. For some reason I just imagined huge figures like Glacius (the actual figure) on Heroscape sized battlefield somewhat what the picture in the OP shows. I see now.

But yes the papercraft buildings were on my mind when I saw this because I personally have been messing around with motorized Lego tanks to shoot paintballs at each other and to run over buildings exactly like the papercraft buildings. i'm more for actually destroying the buildings while you could use them for your scale lol.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet