View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2017, 06:30 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I finally finished another terrain piece. I have never tried this sort of thing before. I cut a lot of corners and used a dull hobby knife and it shows. But I can say that I learned a lot doing this and I feel pretty confident that I can do a much better job on the next one.

Also, I did not use balsa wood to cover the foam as most people that have done this project do. I wanted to see how it would look just etching the wood into the foam. It would have looked a bit better with a sharp knife but it is serviceable. I also totally messed up on my colors. I have no idea why I started with brown when I wanted a gray weathered look. Next time I'll be more patient, have the right tools and material and take my time.

For some reason the pictures didn't turn out very clear either. You can't really see much detail. Probably a good thing

-
-
-

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.