View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2021, 01:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Played quite a few times this last week or so. Lots of piratey fun with Rum and bones second tide. More randomized crews and hero rolls. We did a mini tournament at my place. (I came in 3rd out of four of us). Ended up finding about 80% of the season one exclusives I didn’t have for a good deal and ordered them, and now have them primed. On top of that I’ve painted to more full faction crews with only the Viking crew and some mercenary hero boxes to paint. I got to play some pvp zombicide with my nephew. There are scenarios in the modern zombicide Rue Morgue box that give you the chance to compete against each other with xp for the win. Those were pretty fun. Afterwards, he wanted to try out rum and bones as well and we ended up playing two games of that. When his family went home, I sent about 50 miniatures with him to keep. He wants to try out frostgrave with those and also play Star Wars legion next time they come to our place. It’s all about making more little wargames.