View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2019, 12:18 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Ebon Armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Maybe look at Asterios, since his Furious Charge is relatively similar.
That's not quite the same thing that I'm looking for (it's more similar to an Eternal War that currently works for Special Powers and takes place "immediately," and Asterios isn't attempting to move into the destroyed figure's space like Tor-Kul-Na), but thanks for the suggestion.
What about Kursus?

I guess Kursus has his own built in way of dealing with this scenario...
Yeah, it's nice that Kursus' Special Attack already details what to do if he can't be placed after destroying an opponent's figure. I may need to just exclude Special Powers from my custom altogether, as sad as it may be, if there are many other problematic cases like Trample Stomp that led to the Ebon Armor only replacing figures destroyed by attacks.