View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Alpha Flight Workshop

The heart and soul of Alpha Flight.

Puck

Eugene Milton Judd

Mutate
Unique Hero
Fighter
Loyal? (stalwart?)
Small 3

Life - 5
Move - 6
Range - 1
Attack - 4
Defense - 7

200?

BOUNCING PUCK

If Puck begins his turn unengaged and moves 4 or more spaces, you may move Puck two additional spaces. Ignore Puck's height and any elevation changes of 5 or less when moving with Bouncing Puck. Roll one extra attack die for each additional space moved with this special power when attacking normally.

CARTWHEEL ASSAULT

Instead of moving and attacking normally, Puck may move 5 spaces. When moving with Cartwheel Assault Puck will not take any leaving engagement strikes and may move through all small or medium figures. You may place any figure Puck moved through in any empty space adjacent to their original placement. When Puck finishes moving roll one unblockable die against each figure moved by Cartwheel Assault.

I also considered a Defense 5 and Impenetrable Skin(Luke Cage) or Defense 4 and Hard Body(She-Hulk).

Tear this one up. I do not know the character as well as my other designs, so I could use some input.

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Powers
Spoiler Alert!

Art for fun
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; May 30th, 2013 at 04:31 PM.