View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Codex: Issue 3 Is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Just downloaded it onto my iPad - reading now. History theme is awesome so far... a real trip down memory lane!
Opinions on the History of Customs article? (and not just Johnny's opinion; I appreciate anyone's thoughts on this). I was really busy with college work, so I had to add a lot to the article close to the deadline. So I've been concerned with it up until release. Just hoping I covered all the major groups and made it interesting.
Personally I would have organized it by timeline more strictly, maybe given it some subheadings. But the details were all there, the right references to the right units (Talos is probably one of the biggest [no pun intended ] customs in Heroscaper history), and you had some good insights... I never noticed that HoSS is the first completely original custom project. Definitely deserves some props for being as official as it is despite having no basis in the official product!

Also blew my mind that Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa is eight years old. Eight years! And I've been in retirement for almost half of them. Absolutely wild.

Cool cover, too.