View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2016, 08:04 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Aliens custom project

To paraphrase Private Hudson: "Game on, man!"

I also love Aliens, so I look forward to seeing what you come up with here. I've had some Aliens designs of my own for a while now:

They were last played earlier this year in a game with @Grishnakh and @mogrebla - near the end of the game the Queen charged Wolverine and nearly destroyed him, but he ended up on top.

I've always wanted to add Ripley and some marines to my collection, but unfortunately suitable minis are hard to come across. There is something new you may want to use for your scenario, though - NECA recently released a die cast replica of the Colonial Marines APC, which I spotted at my local Toys R Us a few weeks ago:

It's 1/48 scale, which is a little small for Heroscape, which is closer to 1/43 or 1/40, but you might not mind.