View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2016, 12:52 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Ohio NHSD 2016 @ CinCityCon - October 1

Spoiler Alert!

The CinCityCon Registration and event listing is live, including the Heroscape events, so you can pre-buy your $10 con pass and register for Heroscape tournament and Heroscape/AotP team games now. Currently set the player limit to 20 (bringing 10 maps) but we can do more if enough people RSVP here ahead of time. I made the Heroscape & Magic:AotP team games separate 1 hour 15 min events at 3:00, 4:15, and 5:45, but we can adjust more or less to game length, I just don't want to go more than 1 1/2 hours a game. If you only want to play in one or two (or none) of the team games, that is fine as there are a lot of other events at the con, but those that do play be ready to be patient with newbies as we teach during the game. Please post here once you register for events so I can keep track of how many non-forum users sign up. I may also be running a late night When Pigs Fly, a Cincinnati themed PG-13 version of Cards Against Humanity or Apples to Apples.

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 13th, 2016 at 10:27 PM.