View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2019, 06:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@keglo , I really like imperial assault. The skirmish was my favorite aspect of it. It also has a supporting app for campaigns and you can run it like a "dungeon crawl" with 1 player being the imps. Bottom line is, they stopped supporting it so what is out there is what you get. I have gotten into star wars legion and I feel it scratches that skirmish itch better for me. The IA models are 28mm so they go well with heroscape and such but I really love the wargaming aspect of legion. Also, the game of IA is played on a 2 domensional game board whereas legion is played on a 3d battlefield. They are both cool in their own ways though.
39 bucks is a great deal for what you get. I just picked up 2 more legion core sets for 49 each on sale.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo