View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2019, 08:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Nice deal. Now you will have enough dice

I will pass on that, as I just preordered a bunch of Fallout Wasteland Warfare stuff. The Raiders core set, a set with 3 Raider bosses, a set with Assaultrons and Protectrons, and the wave 2 card set since they aren't putting cards in with the minis boxes anymore.

I already have the downed AT-ST, Bossak and Sabine, 2 Tauntons, Rebel Veterans x2, Shore Troopers x2 and 2 Dewbacks on preorder for Legion. I'm not getting into the Clone Wars era as those being 2 new factions, I don't want to have to spend a couple hundred more on getting those armies filled out. After my preordered stuff , I'm pretty much done buying new stuff for Legion, unless it's like C3PO and R2D2, or some really neat vehicles. Not getting any more squads.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon