View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@japes , it can fit. You just have to make the enemies/monsters have a target. They move, try to attack the target. If they cant, attack something they can, if they cant, move again towards the target. They already have a solo/coop campaign in the dark alchemy/frostgrave folio book. I'm in the process of putting together a coop campaign for it. I'm also adding two additional wizard classes with spells to the roster. Jedi/Sith. Along with stats for troopers with blasters and such. Much the same as the ranged bow/crossbowman. It will all fit together nicely. I'll post it here when I'm done. I'm already designing a bunch of custom monsters for my campaign. Many will use heroscape models.
Yes its certainly doable for Frostgrave, just requiring a bit more to it to get it where you have objectives and you figure out the enemy hurdles you'll face. The ones in Folio have some pre-determined main monster and then can throw in some giant rats upon a certain trigger for the first one. Then there are skeletons for the second one that are secondary creature types I believe.

Getting the Frostgrave rulebook and the Frostgrave Folio supplement wouldn't be too expensive to try it out, as long as a person already has minis to use and terrain to play on. That's the nice thing about Frostgrave, is that you can use minis you already have.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon