View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cecil Stedman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
His defense stat seems a bit high. I'd go 3.

I like the power set. I'm pretty against reusing the same power text with different power names (there's so much to remember already, I think that type of thing just gets confusing).

I like TB's suggestion for the sonic disrupters - then it's just like he's handed out the tech to others.
If Commissioner Gordon can have 4 defense, and this guy is basically Nick Fury, I think he's totally qualified for 4 as well.

He doesn't hand the tech out to others, he's in control of it all, it's to prevent people from turning on him. Plus the power would be pretty useless, then, as he's an OM hub. If you have to throw a few OM's on other cards, it just weakens your army. I think potentially losing turns by using the Disruptors and teleporter is a penalty enough, personally.