View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: VIPER - Design Phase

I see where you're coming from Spidey, as in the recent Secret Warriors comics it seems like the Hydra Agents drop from the sky almost like they are coming from a portal or something. The only concern that I'd have for it would be that it might be very wordy and eat up the bulk of the power text. I guess we can maybe look into it and see though.

One other thing that I just thought of this morning was a boost like Concan gives adjacent Sentinels or Knights of a +1 to attack. Viper could maybe give a +1 to attack for adjacent Agents and Terrorists. It may sound kind of boring, but with her Sacrifices Must Be Made power, it would be an interesting choice of do you want to put figures adjacent to her as she's as likely to let them take the bullet for her as the enemy is to kill them. It might be a risk reward thing. Who knows, we'll come up with something.

Edit: Actually, based on this from Wiki "A brilliant strategist and tactician with extensive combat tactical experience, Viper is highly skilled in the management of criminal organizations and very well connected in the international criminal underworld." She can give a +1 boost to attack to any adjacent figure, not just Agents and Terrorists. She's been around for a very long time and had quite the criminal and terrorist career. Here's the link to Wiki for people to get a little more familiar with her.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; June 17th, 2010 at 08:14 AM.