View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2019, 01:18 AM

Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

They appear to be very similar to the Ebon Armor, in a good way. I Like them a lot. The Utah NHSD was earlier today. Reverse the whip format, I ran all three Unique Samurai Squads, and the Ebon Armor. (3 wins, 1 loss) I think that 4 of these guys would be about as good as the Ebon Armor in that army, but these guys also work with the common Archers. The Ebon Armor is 125 (and in my opinion a little over priced) and they only work on Unique figures, and you're never going to be able to have more than 4 of them on the field. Because of all that, and the potential of moving and attacking with more than 4 of them, I'd suggest bumping them to 30 points.