View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2019, 02:09 PM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] Ozuul (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Editing

For my "each non-adjacent figure must be placed by the player that controls that figure" wording, I think that it would be decided by the player controlling Ozuul. It seems logical to me to follow the precedent set by Deathwalker 9000 and other powers that affect multiple figures.

For the "each player must place all non-adjacent figures" wording, I'm not quite sure. No precedent to rely on comes to mind there. I'd like for the Ozuul player to get to choose the order of the players still, though. Either way, we'll probably want an R&C like for Deathwalker 9000 to make sure that it's clear.