View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2019, 11:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Seasoned Veterans sounds redundant to me. I much prefer Seasoned Warrior, although like AYP I don't really feel like it fits the Fearless Advantage/Indomitable mold.
Technically redundant, to a degree at least, but also a regualarly used and accepted phrase. I actually prefer it to Seasoned Warrior.
I agree with LO here. "Seasoned Veteran" is a well-established term. "Seasoned Warrior" doesn't add anything. "Veteran" tells you that the seasoning came from battle; "warrior" is somewhat more generic. Fighting in an arena? Training exercises? "Veteran" says to me, this guy has fought in battles against foes.

I prefer it here. My .

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =