View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2019, 09:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Dead To Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Is Undead what we'd use to describe a spectral ghost? Lobster Johnson becomes an "Entity" in his ghost form
Entity is certainly on the table. I have no preference between Undead and Entity, so looks like it's 1 to 1 on votes right now. I'd like to hear others' preferences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Here my take.

After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of moving, you may choose a Unique Hero adjacent to Deadman and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, place Deadman on that Unique Hero's card and while Deadman is on that Hero's card you control them.You control that Unique Hero while Deadman is on its card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Deadman, you may take a turn with that figure. At the end of the round or if the chosen figure is destroyed while Deadman is on its card, place Deadman on a space adjacent to the space currently or previously occupied by that figure.

I'm sure there's a better way but that's a first crack. The power is worse than purple man so I doubt it's broken.

~Dysole, noting all the various if then clauses are what make it complex
Thanks for the quick response! Glad to hear we aren't breaking any boundaries with this power.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!