View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2019, 01:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Ive played walking dead all out war miniatures game 5x over last weekend. I really love how simple or complex you can make the game using the expansions and advanced terrain rules. My favorite little group to use is probably the inmates because of how their leader can give the other inmates extra actions with his white die roll. Other characters that are some of my faves are negan rick and tyrese. Tyrese and negan are tanks and ricks shoot stat is good too. Ive been hard at work building and 3d printing more fun stuff for my board. Im very excited to be building a modular prison for them. I also have been supplementing minis from the zombicide boxes for even more undead. Im super stoked to paint all the season 2 zombicide inmate zombies to go in my walking dead prison.