View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quite possible, but... I mean, so are Tagawa Samurai Archers? I'm just trying to think of the build I'm putting Yi Feng in. I guess he's probably in the best monk build at 490-505, but with just 6 squaddies... I mean, is that build very good?
Just won our Utah tourney 4-0 with Lau Xin, Yi Feng, Monks X2

Granted, it was a rotating team tourney, but my monks did major damage in all 4 games. Yi Feng was a nice scare tactic and still packed a nice punch. Only ever lost at most 4 of the Shaolins our of the 6 and Lau xin only died once at the end of the game.