View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2011

Predetermined glyphs never count in the way of glyphage unless its a scenario. Tournament specifics overrule in these cases. Glyphs can be imbalanced if predetermined and considering we have a fair amount of negative glyphs it'll be interesting how they effect game play. All glyphs should be available for each map, though in the past we've used paper cutouts of the glyphs if we didn't have enough of the real thing. As long as there is a way to randomly choose a glyph and conceal it from both players before the game starts that is all that matters. I can try to whip up some proxy glyphs for someone to print if people think we may need them.

Personally I'm against glyphs for the most part because they can really overpower the game in some cases but its been so long since I used them and I figured it'd add some more variation and fun. So I voted for them this time.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!