View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:16 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 2 - Purpose Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Something that might be interesting is a d20 based counter-attack ability. It's like counterstrike, but you shoot back at who shot at you. I in other words, you are rolling attack vs their defense after they attack you on their turn, so LOS and range will still matter. In some really odd run of luck against a Kato army, he could conceivably attack 8 times on your opponent's turn.
I think that would work well so long as it works on normal and special attacks. I think that it would work best on a hero with a fair amount of technology; it would be an automatic part of the armor. It would probably make sense if the hero came from a planet where they had to fight lots of ranged attackers (like soulborgs). Finally, it should probably be a special power so that it works even if the hero is engaged to a different figure.