View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
johnny139's Classic Customs - Cyberpunk Sniper (8/17/14)

So, I had a custom thread a long, LONG time ago - half a dozen years or so. But I figured since I'm getting in with Valhalla Customs, have a lot more playtesting and design experience, am buying miniatures, and all that... I thought I'd get my customs together and maybe, ideally, eventually aim for an SoV nomination! So let's see what I've got!

LATEST CUSTOMS

AGENT KAGAMI

#034/035/036 - Silver Sable from Heroclix: Mutant Mayhem

The oft-ignored genre of cyberpunk lends itself well to Heroscape's tradition of sci-fi spies and agents, so introducing Agent Kagami, inspired by the classic Ghost in the Shell series of films, comics, and more!

Her cloaking technology allows her to sneak past enemy lines easily, though her cover is blown if she's not careful; the goal is to get into position for her Surgical Strike and blow an important figure away in one hit. Once she's taken her shot, though, her suit will power down and leave her defenseless... so you'd better not miss!

The Silver Sable figure isn't perfect, but it's cheap and widely available and it fits the overall theme of a futuristic lady with a big, powerful gun. Keeping my eyes peeled for a good alternative, though...

--------------------------------------------------

AEGIS HERRED OFFICERS
Spoiler Alert!

ALKEIDES
Spoiler Alert!

UNHALLOWED TITAN
Spoiler Alert!

KEEMA
Spoiler Alert!

TOMA MAAT
Spoiler Alert!

LT. SCOTT WEAVER
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by johnny139; November 8th, 2014 at 07:09 PM.