View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2019, 05:19 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 11/4/19: Seishin Samurai]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I like this direction. Very good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Gotcha...well it looks pretty great. Love the undead mechanic of replacing the TSA's with these guys. I can definitely see the fun-factor.
Thanks for the kind words. I think that they're a ton of fun to play with the TSA and they really flesh out their playstyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
They move and attack like a huge squad, yeah?
Correct. The fact that they're a Common Hero rather than a true squad is still important for army-building reasons (the ratio of Seishin to living Samurai is an important balance to strike) and some minor synergies like being excluded from Masha's Awakened Terror aura.