View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I need to adjust my quick print settings again--maybe bump up the temperature some, slow down the printing just a tad, and bake out my filament. My draft settings print came out OK, but it has underextrusion lines. Still feels pretty solid, even at 35% infill, except for one of the horns breaking.

My long print is on the printer now. Hopefully I'll post a nice picture tonight.
My solid wosaga with finer settings came out pretty nice. I had a small layer shift 2/3rds up that Ill fix with the hot tool and the supports took a little detail away on the undersides of part of the model. Overall its the best print yet of wosaga and the details are spot on. I have 2 more printing right now on speed settings. They only will take about 7hrs for 2 of them. Ill try to post pics of the other one tonight.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo