View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
I like the idea and the "feel" behind the army, what I think it might find difficulty in is its great diversity of units. At this point you've got 7 Army cards to divide turns among... meaning that on any given turn, even if you've got all 4 order markers on different units (rarely a good strategy with Cyprien, Zombies, Marrow Warriors, or MBS... who are your main offensive units), your opponent knows that at least 3 of your units will be unactivated that round. Any way you can consolidate order markers will be helpful to you. From looking at your sig, it seems like you don't have multiples of any of the packs; if this is true, order marker consolidation will be tricky but possible. For instance, you could get rid of the Zettians and MBS and pick up Krug or (if you have them) 2 more squads of Zombies. All told, though, you've got some great units in there; it's now a matter of making 'em all work together.