View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2010, 02:59 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What Properties Could Succeed In Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
"Suspension of disbelief" is what allows one to immerse his/herself in a novel, film, or, in our case, game. Heroscape's generic characters are what make this possible for me. Historical figures aside (eminently believable in Valhalla), the introduction of known fictional characters would blow it for me. So, in answer to your question: None.
Except for your Elric custom, right?
Annerios' custom. You got me! Somehow, fantasy figures don't bother me like other things do. There is a certain dark seriousness that I like about Heroscape. Please, no Pokemon (or Penguins with Machine Guns)!