View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2022, 04:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

The only thing I recall with public design noms is not counting them against people's design slots when they win. I know I've run three at the same time before.

Here's what I can see in the rules:

Quote:
C3G Allies may only start a design thread for a design that has been approved by the C3G Heroes. This can happen in two ways:
An Ally's design is nominated for the public poll. The Heroes will vote on whether to approve the design when it is entered into the poll. If a design is approved by the Heroes and wins the poll, the Ally is cleared to start a design thread for it.
An Ally that has the necessary reward points (15 for a draftable design, 7 for any other type of design) may post in the C3G Shop to request a design thread. The Heroes will vote on whether or not to approve the design. If it is approved, the Ally may deduct the reward points to start the design thread.
Is there anything in the rules restricting Allies from running a Public Design Nom and another thread at the same time?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.