View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (PT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Thanks for the tests dudes!

I think we're looking good so far but I'll see what fret has to say with his tests.

I have some vehicle rules sorting to do anyway.

--

Random thought, but I kinda love how the best play right now is largely to put small children and teens in the Gundam and send them to murder things. As that is 100% how Gundam shows actually work.
I'll be running my tests today. Question though, I see the talk of altering Full Cover to allow friendly clear sight. Which way should I test? Can I throw Clutch in the the Gundam and give him free turns with Sgt. Rock?

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points