View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Arkillo is a decent option just for the ability to place him, roll 2 unblockables, followed up by a guaranteed wounding Eviscerate, followed up by his attack of 7(or more if placed at height + any stat boosters). That can one shot a lot of figures. The d20 boost isn't really necessary.

The wording looks fine. Font size is super small, which I don't particularly care for, but it is what it is.
Hmm... yeah, I hadn't really thought of that, but he definitely works as a shock attack/blitzkrieg in that situation. I like it! Glad she's not just tied at the hip to a couple of characters, even if they are her best and most thematic pairings.
Thankee, chap!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================