View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gen Con 2010 Main Event Armies

Sort of a Necro, but I have a moral dilema. Okay, I have the supplies to bring the famed x7 Stingers plus x1 Raelin. My only problem is that when I play people, or go to tourneys where others play an army like that, the player of said army is generally frownded upon for their lack of creativity and there natural ability to win because of their army. So would you guys suggest that I bring an army that is less prone to a cheap win, because it is more fun in general. I could be the uber-arse and bring this army on a hell bent path to win, and we have seen its success in the past, but I don't to be "That guy playing the Stingers". What do you suggest? I think it comes down to playing to win or playing for fun, and is it fun winning, or winning is fun.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)