View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Blacksmith (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Here's what I'm thinking to address stated concerns, including the one LV 'd me with:

Quote:
ROGUE UPGRADES
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Blacksmith, you may take a turn with one other Rogue Hero you control.
After taking a turn this way, if that Rogue attacked with a special attack and did not inflict any wounds, you may immediately take an additional turn with that Rogue, during which it cannot move.

I like that with this direction she helps the Rogues with weaker SAs, but not to the point of excluding Rogues without them.

Like she's just giving em a second crack at dealing a wound, so a Rogue with a beefy attack (like Girder) that's liable to get a wound in the first place is still a reasonable buddy for her.

Should help with japes' concerns about running the tightly thematic team.