View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
As I have said before as well, I may just buy a set, copy the color scheme and then return it to the stre the next day.
Sky, you are so funny about things. I love you man, but whenever you are in a position where others are telling you what to do, you get all defiant and stubborn. Now you're actually announcing to us how you plan on screwing over the stores by purchasing, opening, and copying this product that isn't released til next year. I got your number and I have a feeling you will change your mind before then.... That's just not like you. You would never set a bad example for your kids by doing something as sneaky as that.