View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2021, 08:24 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
We are good to go boys -- the hotel sent back the countersigned agreement. We have the ballroom from 3pm Wed. through 3pm Sunday (ballroom closes each night at midnight and reopens at 6am each morning.) A few announcements:
4. Plan is to start map building at 3pm on Wed., hopefully finish by 5pm. Plan on gaming on Wed. night. OEAO will start a map building sign up thread. Don't worry if you are a slow map builder -- you can't be slower than Ken.
6. Please send me a pm (if you have not already done so) if you have any particular diet needs/restrictions (gluten free, vegan, etc.) The hotel is very accommodating. Also, please pm me if you or anyone in your party needs any other accommodations.
Thanks to all who sent in their deposits so that we could book this. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Now if there was just someone who lived close by who also happened to have a bunch of terrain in their basement... I think I know a guy.

Also, as to the food - I'm and omnivore, so as long as it is edible.