View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Looking for complete 3CG 'square' army cards

You will also be able to order a different styled version from printerstudio in the next few months that should be kept up to date regularly since part of the Art Dept for C3G is working on them. Sneak Peak...

It was originally based off a concept that JustaBill posted that I recreated and tweaked. It combines the mini and comic in a single card and goes with the more standard C3G look for the text background. I've been making my way through picking up all the recent text changes.

Text font is the same as C3G standard but actually a touch larger than the official cards amazingly enough. The text box is slightly larger overall that the official cards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.