View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2015, 06:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Landing Platforms

I ended up rerunning my tests on the Bespin Landing Platforms (what was the number from the movie again?) with tiles moved around to effectively negate any chance for a road tile bonus. The games went much better this time around with the positioning of your figures and use of the DO's much more significant. I often found myself shooting and destroying the DO's when no other targets were about just to deny their use to my opponent or open up a hex for movement. I also incorporated a Platforms Defenses Control glyph that ended up being used sparingly but added to the tactics uses none-the-less. I even moved the DOs around between games and tried them out in different starting positions. I'm pretty happy with the map now and will post the updated file soon along with all proposed rules for the map.